Video is a version of storytelling that gives the audience a visual experience. It’s a way to create an emotion within someone without using words. At Digital Productions, we are Visual Storytellers. We believe that video is an important tactic to use in marketing because it will engage the consumers in a way that creates a personal relationship with them.
Think video! The popularity of video is rising every day. Discover why video is taking over as the number one marketing tactic in 2019.
When wanting to capture the attention of your audience, you want to do it in a way that involves the audience. The strategy of doing this includes a video. More and more people are watching countless hours of video, whether that is on TV, YouTube or social media. It helps us escape into a world where we forget where we are. You want to be able to maintain the longest amount of focus you can have with someone before they swipe to the next video.
According to vidyard.com, “audiences are about 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video content than blogs or related social posts.” There are so many ways to engage with a video: likes, shares, and comments. Videos have the ability to be seen across the world in a matter of seconds. In that same amount of time, your video has the capability to go viral. This is compared to any blog post or related post; video connects with people in a unique way compared to long pieces of text.
Here are some fun facts from impactbnd.com about why YOU should be using video to show people the image of your brand:
- 75 million people in the U.S. watch online videos every day.
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an email subject line, the click-through rate increases by 13%.
- Nearly 50% of all video is watched on a mobile device.
- By the end of 2019, interest video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer internet traffic.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- 76% of marketing professionals plan to use video to increase their brand awareness.
Since you’re able to show them your skills and talents of what you can do for them, video builds trust with your consumers. You will be able to ignite emotions inside the user and to evoke an action with a brand.
If you’re looking for a way to create your story, Digital Productions will not only produce a video, but we will share your story with the world!